Project: St. Lazaros Site
Below you can find information pertaining to the Project
Please feel free to contact us for more information
Description - Status
Our company places great emphasis on heritage and history.
In his day, Agathaggelos Onisiforou was one of the finest traders of Cyprus trading in goods like cashmirs, cosmetics, watches, precious stones among others. It was the first shopping center of Cyprus opening in 1912.
The location of the asset is between the New Traditional Market of Larnaca and St. Lazaros Church.
- Central Location
- Opposite Agios Lazaros
- Opposite New Larnaca Traditional Market
- 100 m from Finikoudes Beach
- Under study for best use
- Unfortunately, extensive Static Study concluded that structure is beyond repair
- Noteworthy elements/features of the building and interior have been removed and stored for later use
- Currently being demolished
- Demolition complete
- To facilitate visitors to the area the area is temporarily being used as a public parking until development commences.
- Concept Design is being developed